Tamga is a friendly and dynamic team with many years of experience in leading European banks and financial institutions.
Our team is working on providing existing loan products and developing new products in the field of financial services using advanced technologies. Our specialists have a deep knowledge of internal financial processes and are able to realize interesting solutions. We always think about our customers and provide them with simple, clear and reliable products.
What kind of specialist we are looking for:
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, J2EE;
- Strong knowledge of Spring framework (MVC, Boot, Security, Transactions, Data, etc);
- Experience in RESTful API services (http, caching) and SOAP services development;
- Experience in integration with third-party services;
- Strong knowledge of ORM, JPA (Hibernate), JTA;
- Experience with tools: Git, Jira, Maven;
- Knowledge of software design patterns, basic algorithms, data structures;
- Team management experience;
- Ability to design architecture for various solutions from scratch;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle (models, phases, processes and tools);
- Experience in web and application servers configuration/maintenance (Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Node.js);
- Experience with relational databases (PostgresSql, MySQL, etc) and SQL;
- Experienced with Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems;
- Good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience in Fintech domain;
- Technical background.
- Experience with ELK stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana);
- Experience with Docker, Selenium;
- Experience with Camunda BPM;
- NoSql data modelling with hand-on experience on one of NoSql DB - MongoDB, Hbase, etc.
- Convenient location of the office (m. Ploshcha Lva Tolstogo / m. Palats Sporta in walking distance);
- Friendliness of colleagues and willingness to help.
- 40-hour working week (8-hour working day);
- the beginning of the working day: 10.00;
- End of the working day: 19.00.