EarlyWage is a payroll application that has been KYC and KYB validated by one of the largest banking aggregators YAPILY and will soon be able to issue salary advances to customers of 27 Spanish banks.
It is worth noting that the EarlyWage application is currently the only one in the EU that works on the B2C model - issuing salary advances directly to the employee without the participation of the employer.
This is ensured by a system of fast and seamless user authorization, study of banking transactions and an automated process of debiting issued money on the client's payday.
For the further development of the project, we are looking for a professional and purposeful leader who can effectively organize his work and the work of the team, who is ready to search for new solutions.
You are our candidate if you have:
- Successful experience in Startup development with financial products (experience in the European market will be an advantage).
- Experience in digital marketing (knowledge of tools required) or online sales;
- Strategic thinking and consistency
- Active life position, result-oriented, ability to prioritize.
Duties will include:
- Development of a marketing strategy. channels\methods of promotion and performance indicators;
- Sales funnel optimization.
- Ensuring that there are no vacancies in the project and building a KPI system for project employees.
- Analysis of competitors and similar products on the market;
- Formation and management of a multifunctional team (IT, marketing, analytics, finance, risks);
- Formation of a financial model and ensuring the implementation of the key KPIs of the project within the framework of the agreed model (amounts and units of sales, %% of default, the amount of body and income receipts, the amount of project expenses, profits, etc.)
- Monthly budgeting, resource management;
- Ensuring the development of the scoring model, its approval and implementation.
With us you will receive:
- Financial stability - decent and timely work;
- Work in a cool team of professionals, where everyone loves their job;
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Participation in interesting and large-scale projects;
- Convenient work schedule;
- Annual paid vacation; no dress code;
- Compensation 50% honey. insurance, sports and courses
Send your CV, indicating your salary expectations.