Tamga is an international fintech company that provides technology and marketing solutions for the financial sector. The mission of the company is to increase the financial literacy of people and make financial products simple and accessible.
TamgaTeam is not just employees working on common tasks. This is a community of ambitious people who are always looking for opportunities, not reasons. People who know what they want and go for it.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an HR Manager to join our team.
- Experience and expertise in all areas of HR (filling vacancies, developing an HR brand, recruiting, training, motivation, etc.);
- Developed communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode;
- a high degree of self-organization and independence, managerial qualities;
- possession of techniques for conducting interviews, evaluating a candidate and competencies;
- Work with non-standard sources for the search for specialists, creativity in channels and job descriptions;
- understanding of all HR processes;
- Ability to build business processes.
- Filling the vacancies of the holding;
- Personel assessment;
- Audit of existing HR processes;
- Automation of HR processes;
- Help managers work with employees and take care of them: adaptation, attraction, development and training;
- Building and using a mentoring system, its use and control;
- Training, analysis, identification of needs and development of competencies of employees of the organization (including coaching of managers, monitoring of difficulties in the team, assistance in organizing feedback to employees, assistance with motivation);
- Design and development of HR-Brand;
- Develop an external brand - the company's website, social networks, conferences, employer ratings, etc.;
- Work with reviews about the employer;
- Participation in the creation of corporate culture. Maintaining employee loyalty and engagement;
- Maintaining the Corporate University;
- Organization of team building events;
- Implementation of the organization's personnel reserve program and planning the need for personnel;
- Analysis, development and optimization of channels for attracting candidates, development and implementation of non-standard recruitment solutions;
- Analysis and proposals on the labor market and wages;
- Analytics and elimination of the causes of staff turnover;
- Control over the implementation of labor discipline by the employees of the Holding;
- Maintaining regular reporting;