If you are the god of numbers
If you can do anything with numbers
If you can measure everything and draw conclusions
Then you are our candidate!
With us, you will be responsible for creating the Collection Strategy.
And in return, we offer you a job in a reliable, prosperous company with a decent level of salary.
Who are we?
Tamga is an international fintech company providing technology and marketing solutions for the financial sector. The mission of the company is to increase the financial literacy of people and make financial products simple and accessible.
TamgaTeam is not just employees working on common tasks. This is a community of ambitious people who are always looking for opportunities, not reasons. People who know what they want and go for it.
And now, due to the active development, we invite a highly qualified Analyst of the collection department to our team.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
• higher education (economics, finance)
• experience in the position of senior analyst / head of the analytics department,
• knowledge of Excel at the advanced user level, OLAP cubes
• mathematical mindset, analytical thinking
• ability to work with a large amount of information
Your main tasks will be:
• Scheduling the work of the collection.
• Offer, calculation and analysis of shares and restructuring.
• Planning collection fees.
• High-quality preparation of reports.
• Compliance with the deadlines for submitting reports.
• Writing technical specifications for report automation by developers.
• Analysis and preparation of recommendations to increase portfolio returns (monthly).
With us you will receive:
• Financial stability - decent and timely salary;
• Work in a cool team of professionals, where everyone loves their job;
• Wide opportunities for professional and career growth;
• Participation in interesting and large-scale projects;
• Convenient work schedule;
• Annual paid vacation;
• Compensation 50% honey. insurance, sports and courses
We look forward to receiving your resume and salary requirements.