TAMGA is an international fintech company that provides technological and marketing solutions for the financial sector. The company's mission is to increase people's financial literacy and make financial products simple and accessible.
And now, in connection with active development, we are looking for candidates for the position of Project Manager, who are ready to actively work on the development of the project, develop creative concepts of product promotion and are ready to take responsibility for the result.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- work experience in the financial sphere, project management experience from 2 years;
- experience in team management and personnel selection;
- experience of starting a project from scratch will be an advantage;
- ability to analyze new markets, competitors, form a strategy and positioning of a new product;
- proactivity, ability to work for results;
- knowledge of the English language is not lower than upper intermediate;
- knowledge of the Polish language will be a big plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- formation of proposals regarding the project development strategy in the short and long term, as well as its protection before the shareholder;
- formation and protection of the financial model of the project (together with a financial analyst);
- analysis of competitors, formation of UTP of the product;
- development of marketing strategy and ways/channels of promotion;
- formation and management of a multifunctional team (IT, marketing, analytics, finance);• monthly budgeting, resource management;
- ensuring the implementation of key KPIs of the project within the framework of the agreed financial model, direct responsibility for the profitability of the project.
You will receive from us:
- financial stability - decent and timely salary;
- work in a cool team of professionals, where everyone loves their job;
- wide opportunities for professional and career growth;
- participation in interesting and large-scale projects;
- convenient work schedule;
- annual paid leave;
- compensation of 50% honey. insurances, sports and courses.
We are waiting for your resume with salary wishes.