- Develop new product and support existing;
- Work in close connection to customer engineering team;
- Backend development;
- Driving work on architecture design.
- Good knowledge of Java Core and experience 1+ years;
- Spring Framework (IOC, MVC, Security, Transactions, Data,etc);
- Experience with Selenium, web (HTML/CSS/JS), DOM
- REST, SOAP understanding;
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc) and SQL;
- ORM, JPA (Hibernate);
- Experience with tools: Git, Jira, Maven.
Will be a plus:
- Java 8 experience (Stream API);
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux as a developer;
- Skills in agile methods of software development;
- Knowledge of Build Tools such as Gradle;
- Familiarity with CI/CD principles;
- Experience with Docker;
- NoSql data modelling with hand-on experience on one of NoSql DB — MongoDB, Hbase, etc.
- 40-hour working week (8-hour working day);
- The beginning of the working day: 10.00;
- End of the working day: 19.00.
- Annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave.
Please send your CV with the desired salary level.