Tamga is an international fintech company providing technology and marketing solutions for the financial sector. The mission of the company is to increase the financial literacy of people and make financial products simple and accessible.
TamgaTeam is not just employees working on common tasks. This is a community of ambitious people who are always looking for opportunities, not reasons. People who know what they want and go for it.
In connection with the active development, we invite a risk analyst (scoremaker) to our team.
- Mathematical background, knowledge of statistics, probability theory and related fields
- Knowledge of methods of statistical data analysis and construction of mathematical models
- Knowledge of SQL at the level of writing complex queries
- Experience with R/Python
- Practical experience in applying machine learning methods (regression, decision trees, neural networks, SVM, etc.)
- The ability to clearly articulate their thoughts and demonstrate the results of their work visually
- Analytical mindset and fast learning
- Understanding retail lending principles would be an advantage
- Development, validation and construction of scoring models for individuals (European market)
- Development of credit policy rules in the field of lending to individuals;
- Working with large data arrays;
- Analysis of the effectiveness and profitability of the project, taking into account the risk;
- Drawing up reports on the effectiveness of the scoring models;
- Analysis of the retail loan portfolio.
With us you will receive:
- Financial stability - a decent and timely salary;
- Work in a cool team of professionals, where everyone loves their job;
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth;
- participation in interesting and large-scale projects;
- Convenient work schedule;
- Annual paid vacation;
Send your resume to our email address, indicating your salary expectations.