Where are the world's most expensive fintech companies located?
1. According to Statista data, the most expensive fintech companies are situated in the United States, with 8 out of the top 15 in terms of world capitalization. The combined value of these American companies amounts to $1.25 trillion.
Leading the pack are Visa and Mastercard with a total market capitalization of $800.7 billion.
2. In second place is China, represented by Tencent and Ant Group, with a total market capitalization of $338.92 billion.
Following in fintech market capitalization are the following countries:
3. United Kingdom - $73 billion (including Revolut valued at $33 billion).
4. Netherlands - $48.81 billion (capitalization of Adyen company).
5. Brazil - $41.5 billion (Nubank's capitalization).
Figures are as of April 2023. Source: Statista